me!

me!
( me ! )

Monday 18 July 2011

How to walk off the screen and how to nub! ( Only works on secret builders )

Go to any room in secret builders stand about half a cm away from the wall, now do the moon walk action. Then you will be off the screen. Its good when you are playing hide and seek with a few friends :)
sbgif
How to sit on the wall
Place a chair or something you can sit on the wall, and just click on the chair and you will be sitting on the wall. Sadly people can’t see you do this to them you are just invisible. thanks secretbuildersgang for helping me to learn that cheat and now im showing you guys!.      how to nub!     
nubing is just walking under the screen and i Go to any room and stand on one side of the chat box.
sb69
Then click on the other side of the chat box.
sb70
And now your nubbing! 

2 comments:

  1. I want a super builder acc
    Mines is
    User: Barbarla
    Pass: boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus gift me a rich acc plzzz

    ReplyDelete